After a hiatus, my regular Thursday Links of Interest column returns. This edition features a smorgasboard of links I’ve bookmarked in recent weeks:
- iKeyboard – Kickstarter – Cliff Thier’s concept for an iPad “touch keyboard” looks like it might be a winner. It sits on top of your iPad providing your fingers some much needed tactile response.
- SwingSeat – Ergonomic Back Support Office Chair – This chair swivels to adjust with your posture. The video on the site makes me think this will be my next office furniture investment.
- Facebook Loses Much Face in Secret Smear on Google – Apparently, the Facebook PR team had the brilliant idea of trying to place disparaging articles about Google in the press.
- Many iPhone owners run apps before getting out of bed – This article relates to my “Off” Switch post from last week.
- A Super Sweet 15 for Farragut teen – Knoxville News Sentinel – The mother in this article was recently apprehended by federal authorities while she was on the lamb in Arizona (or was it Nevada?). Read this article to find out where her media attention all began.